[3830] IARU ND2T SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, berson@anagram.com
Subject: [3830] IARU ND2T SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 12:47:16 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: ND2T
Operator(s): ND2T
Station: ND2T

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: CA SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:   10             5
   40:   72            11
   20:  254     20     58
   15:   43      1     11
   10:    3             2
---------------------------
Total:  382     21     87  Total Score = 101,877

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had intended to do phone-only LP, but I soon learned that I had had my fill of
phone on Field Day, so I switched to mixed mode LP and stayed on CW for the
duration. What a relief!

EU condx were challenging during the daylight here, but EU was easily available
on 20m from 0530z, two hours after my sunset. The PT5s and PW5s mostly didn't
show up until 05z on 40m, where they had excellent ears.

Memo to self for 2007: use HP for this one.