[3830] NAQP RTTY KI5XP(@W5WMU) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cfmorris@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KI5XP(@W5WMU) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:48:48 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KI5XP
Operator(s): KI5XP
Station: W5WMU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lafayette, La.
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   98    37
   40:  201    44
   20:  289    53
   15:  156    41
   10:   30    19
-------------------
Total:  774   194  Total Score = 150,156

Club: Cajun Contest Club

Team: SWACC #1

Comments:

I set out to beat my last years July score, never thought I'd beat my Feb 2006
score.  Glad to see the calls on the screen, was worried I'd be a bit rusty.
Like everyone's mentioned, was nice to hear 10M open.  I probably could have
worked it a bit harder for a few more mults, but didnt want to interrupt the
runs on the other bands.

Thanks for the qso's, and as usual, thanks to Pat for the camp.

Will try to make SARTG.

Charlie
KI5XP