[3830] NAQP RTTY KB1JZU M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb1jzu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KB1JZU M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:39:07 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KB1JZU
Operator(s): KB1JZU N1MGO KT1I N1UZ
Station: KB1JZU

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Lunenburg, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   60    26
   40:  158    46
   20:  230    46
   15:  106    36
   10:   27    17
-------------------
Total:  581   171  Total Score = 99,351

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Although we did not operate from a remote site this year, proprogation and noise
was about as good as we have seen it for mid July and high heat/humidity in New
England.

Four MARA Club members Bob KB1JZU, Gordon N1MGO, Charlie KT1I, and Bill N1UZ
operated. For two team members, it was their first experience on N1MM. Another
Club member Pauline KB1JXJ kept us hydrated, fed, and on the air.

Thanks to all who gave us a call...73