[3830] NAQP RTTY KT0DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KT0DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:16:29 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KT0DX
Operator(s): KT0DX
Station: KT0DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   41    20
   40:  151    45
   20:  207    46
   15:  117    35
   10:   47    26
-------------------
Total:  573   172  Total Score = 98,556

Club:

Team: Pikes Peak DX Group

Comments:

Like alway this contest is a lot of fun.  I wish NCJ would consider doing it 4
times a year.  Like others I had my problem with N1MM not wanting to go back
into receive after using the function keys.  I took my first 30 minute break
just before going to 20 meters and spent the time trying to figure out what was
going on.  Finally loaded an old version of N1MM and everything worked.  Thanks
goes out to everyone that I was able to work and sorry to everyone I could hear
on 80 meters but just was not able to get a print on.  Big suprise was a SV
station calling me on 40 meters and I was able to work him without asking for a
repeat of any of the information.  My hat is off to the two stations that
started calling CQ on one of my run freq. and after being informed it was in
use moved more then 400hz away.  I also enjoyed working GOOBER as it is not a
contest without working you on at least one band.