[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-21) WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(7-21) WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:51:05 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (7-21)

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   5      4
   40:  22     12
   20:  16      8
-------------------
Total:  43     24  Total Score = 1,032

Club:

Comments:

Great fun tonite, fun to be back after being away.  Was sleeping on the couch
after picking rock for 2.5 hours- Jim KD0S woke me up at 0215Z, ran out and
pulled up the Vee beam, plugged in, didn't have time to set up the computer so
did paper log. Got ready with about 30 seconds to spare and off we go! 20m was
very good tonite, as was 40m, but 80 and 160 were extremely noisy from storms.

Seems I worked/heard K1GU everywhere tonite, great sigs Ned! Also really fun to
work K4BAI multiple times.

Sure has been a great event every week, interesting conditions that change each
time, and very good operators.  Thanks NCCC for sponsoring this and please
continue it, sure makes for fun Thursday 1/2 hour!

73 God Bless all, Todd WD0T