[3830] IARU IU1HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@ari.it
Subject: [3830] IARU IU1HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:16:09 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: IU1HQ
Operator(s): IK2HKT, IK2CIO, IK2AHB, IK2LYD, IZ4DPV, IK4ZHH, I1HJT, IK1QBT,
I1NVU, IZ1GAR, IK1YDB, IK1HJS, IZ1HIV, IT9BLB, IT9CHU, IT9CJC, IT9EQO, IT9ICS,
IT9KBY, IT9LGV, IT9NTD, IT9RKR, IT9VDQ, IT9ZMX, IW9HQP, IW9HRV.
Station: IU1HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: Several Italian QTHs
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   216     38    32
   80:   617    279    46
   40:  1483   1355    75
   20:  1999   1636    95
   15:  1003    518    73
   10:   335    946    43
---------------------------
Total:  5653   4772   364  Total Score = 9,409,400

Club:

Comments:

NOTE: the 3830's form needs a correct call-sign in the "Call-used" field, so I
had to input just one of the A.R.I.'s HQ used calls. Our HeadQuarter will
compete as IUxHQ and the different running calls were: IU1HQ, IU2HQ, IU4HQ and
IU9HQ.

Some last minute's problems, to have all bands/modes active, have been fixed
just few hours before contest's start. We had to ask some friends, with no
contest setup stations, to run some bands instead of leaving them unactive.
At the end, a really interesting score and a lot of fun!

See you on next year!
Joe, IT9BLB - one of IUxHQ gang in IARU 2006.
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager