[3830] CQ WW RTTY CT3EN SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct3ee@netmadeira.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY CT3EN SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 06:47:46 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: CT3EN
Operator(s): CT3EN
Station: CT3EN

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Madeira Island
Operating Time (hrs): 29

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1205  3595      48      97    31
   10:
Total: 1205  3595      48      97    31  Total Score = 632,720

Club:

Comments:

First of all let me thank to the Madeira Team members for helping me to
assemble and prepare our contest QTH for this event.
The contest was the way I planned. Petty that I found less participation than
in previous years in this band. Many thanks to all the stations who worked me
and spotted me in the cluster,
See you all in the CQ WW SSB 2006, integrated in the Madeira Team effort.

Best regards to all
Duarte - CT3EN