[3830] CaQP NG7Z SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP NG7Z SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 15:58:29 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8.1

  160:   10
   80:   50
   40:   93
   20:   84
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  237     0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 37,683

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Antenna problems plagued Saturday afternoon. My Hexbeam heard fine but I was
getting asked for repeats from most stations. Switched to the 80M delta loop.
My new 160M inverted L worked great so was able to get a few contacts on top
band. I could just barely hear the CA stations on 15M all weekend but they
couldn't hear me. Too close in I suppose. Best I've done in this contest so
far. Last year I had 151 Q's. 73 and see you next year.
Icom 756
80M delta loop
160M inverted L