[3830] CaQP KS6U M/MCntyExp HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4xu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP KS6U M/MCntyExp HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:04:42 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KS6U
Operator(s): K2DI,K4XU,W7MT,W7YOW,K7YLO,KS6U,WA6WMO,K7IMO
Station: KS6U

Class: M/MCntyExp HP
QTH: Modoc
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    39      3
   80:    65     59
   40:   324    345
   20:   546    490
   15:   233    201
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1207   1098  Mults = 58  Total Score = 377,386

Club:

Comments:

WOW! - a contest weekend with good conditions! Our score is almost 60% higher
than last year. We had a few equipment issues but the weather was good - it
only got down to 25F at night and the wind was never over 30mph. Nobody got
hurt, and we all returned safely back 200 miles north to civilization. We
worked three other stations in our county so if you missed Modoc you were just
plain unlucky.
Now, can we see about opening 10m sometime soon...?

73,
Dick k4xu