[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K6UFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K6UFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:28:59 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: K6UFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   34       1
   40:   66     1.5
   20:   62     1.5
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC

Comments:

Worked this one from home with the low antennas and noisy neighbors.
The bands seemed real quiet, but with weak signals as well.
The first 90 minutes on 20m went fine, but then I just couldn't
get anything rolling on 40m. I pushed buttons harder, and finally felt
like I could go to 80m for the last hour. On 80m, as usual, I can
only work the loud west coast bunch, but they were there - and trying
to work you again as soon as possible (3 intervening). All along I
was matching the numbers of my friend K6OWL operating at W6YX - so
that kept me motivated. I did solidly better than my last low power
operations from home, so I'll declare it a success - Thanks for the QSOs!

Mark "Mork" Aaker  K6UFO
k6ufo@arrl.net

Yaesu FT-1000MP
Writelog and MMTTY