[3830] JARTS W7WHY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7why@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS W7WHY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:30:14 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): ~6
Radios: SO2R

   80:   19   38     8
   40:   54  112    15
   20:   77  173    26
   15:   17   38    10
   10:    0    0     0
------------------------
Total:  167  361    59  Total Score = 21,299

Club:

Comments:

This was another one of those 'in-between' efforts.  Worked some time
'in-between' other activities this weekend.   Granson's birthday Saturday and a
70 degree sunny day made staying in front of the radio hard.  N1MM said I had
just shy of 6 hours on.

Worked 1 Eu station and that was on 40.  Had a nice run of JA stations Sunday
afternoon on 20 and that was fun.

Lost the 20 meter beam Saturday night for some reason.  I QSY'ed to 30 meters
to work the XF4 and when I came back I found the SWR went sky high for some
reason.  I had to use a 20 meter GP for the rest of the time.  Also, one of my
40 meter verticals went south and had to use the second one by itself.

Lots of stations on and it kept things interesting. Thanks to JARTS for a fun
contest.
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1   TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~ 500 watts
Radio 2   FT-840 + G5RV

80 meter dipole, 40 meter vertical, 2 el 20 monobander and vertical GP

N1MM Logger 6.10.8.