[3830] JARTS K3MQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K3MQ@BWAVE.COM
Subject: [3830] JARTS K3MQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:48:42 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K3MQ
Operator(s): K3MQ
Station: K3MQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Delaware
Operating Time (hrs): 26

   80:   54   111    17
   40:  171   400    47
   20:  413  1080    47
   15:  143   397    52
   10:    2     6     1
-------------------------
Total:  783  1994   168  Total Score = 374,872

Club:

Comments:

The most q's I've ever had in my short contesting career ... BUT ... I just know
some body will have worked 800 q's during his lunch break, and somebody else
will have 2000 q's using an indoor dipole running qrp.

I had a great time - 15m was open a lot, 10m was dead as normal, and 20m was
the workhorse. Nice to see familiar calls as well as working some new ones.

Thanks to the sponsors for a wonderful contest.

Bob  K3MQ   Delaware