[3830] JARTS ZC4LI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hodgson@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: [3830] JARTS ZC4LI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:01:17 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS
Operating Time (hrs): 42

   80:  114   333    37
   40:  361  1022    64
   20:  498  1414    78
   15:  648  1810    87
   10:  157   434    41
-------------------------
Total: 1778  5013   307  Total Score = 1,538,991

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

If I cannot manage to upload my score to JARTS after
numerous tries this could be the only airing that it gets !!!!!!!!!!
Why the hell does everything have to be different, why can't we
manage to have some sort of a standard ????????

As you can guess from the above I have spent the last couple of hours
trying to download my log to JARTS, even after reading and trying out
every suggestion on the reflector - still no joy.

I will try again tomorrow, unless I have lost the will to live !!!!!

Apart from that, thanks to everyone for the Q's.
Condx from here were crap.
Best hour was 87.
That was my last 48 hour contest.

73  Steve.