[3830] CQWW SSB W4KAZ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4KAZ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:00:50 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4KAZ
Operator(s): W4KAZ
Station: W4KAZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4+

  160:
   80:    1     1        1
   40:
   20:   54    14       33
   15:   35    14       27
   10:   20     6        9
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

S&P for a total of about four hours spread out over Sunday afternoon.  The
highlight was working VK4WR and VK4CZ back to back on 15 meters.

Murphy showed up and caused problems with either the external keyboard or the
laptop's din plug for the external keyboard--just as I'm trying to log 5Z1A.
Swapped the keyboard out, and the problem did not come back.  Ole Murph is
probably waiting for sweepstakes.....

Conditions seemed okay for this part of the sunspot cycle, but I really need
real antennas.

tnx to all,
kaz, W4KAZ