[3830] CQWW SSB K6QK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hhiller1@san.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K6QK SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:26:50 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K6QK
Operator(s): K6QK
Station: K6QK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:    9     3        3
   40:   41    14       24
   20:  333    27       68
   15:   67    18       32
   10:   25     6       10
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The station config. was a FT-1000MP, Alpha 91 Beta, 4el SteppIR, MFJ Voice
Keyer, and WriteLog. I had RF problems on 15 and 10 so had to run low power
on these bands but ran 1500 on 20 as is indicated by my score.  I have some RF
troubleshooting to do but I'm sure I'll find a solution and it won't be
running
low power on all the bands.

Conditions were much better than I expected.  I was surprised that there was as
much activity as there was on 15 and 10.

All in all it was a good contest for me.

73,
Harv