[3830] CQWW SSB N3RS M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N3RS M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:28:29 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RD, N3ED, N3NA, N3RS, N2SR, K3IPK, N3DXX, W8FJ
Station: N3RS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   71    10       41
   80:  480    21       88
   40:  574    28      112
   20: 1329    37      144
   15: 1086    32      125
   10:  213    19       69
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A difficult weekend.  We had several short term power outages due to high winds
and trees hitting high tension lines.  This caused some computer glitches and
one of the stations went down for a couple of hours.  All in all, conditions
for the first 24 hours were pretty good for this part of the sunspot cycle.
Sunday was a different story!  15M never really opened to europe and we had
terrible line noise to the northeast.  Hopefully, we will be able to get this
fixed before the next contest.

My thanks to all the ops.  Some were only here a limited amount of time, but
all made significant contributions to the score.  Thank you to all who called
in and to those who spotted us on the various bands.

73 de Sig