[3830] CQWW SSB VE6SV M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gkosmenko@arrowspeed.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE6SV M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:14:55 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6SV
Operator(s): VE6SV  VE6RST
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Sherwood Park, AB
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:  122     9       12
   80:  239    21       45
   40:  390    26       59
   20: 1002    37      114
   15:  168    23       59
   10:   21    10       20
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Not our best showing - as our plans were on and off due to team members
work schedules and family commitments. But it was WW DX and you just have
to be there!

Propagation at 53 degress north was interesting, fun and frustrating. With
the K-index over 3 for more than 30 hours of the contest, paths were
skewed,signal absorption high, openings short and a lot of hours with no
propagation to speak of to anywhere!

The Sunday effort was a one man show - but it enabled me to practice my SO2R
skill and it sure needs practicing!

Looking forward to the CW event.

73, Gord VE6SV
www.ve6sv.com