[3830] CQWW SSB 4L0ABC SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gvaladzg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 4L0ABC SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 04:40:21 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 4L0ABC
Operator(s): 4L0ABC
Station: 4L0ABC

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Obcha, Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:
   80:
   40: 1842    30      100
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1842    30      100  Total Score = 659,880

Club:

Comments:

To start with I thoroughly enjoyed this contest.
Initially was planning to be on SOSB 80m but couldnâ??t finish tower erection
so maybe for WPX? First time SOSB and this was real experience for me. Looking
back easily could do about 300+ QSOs more (nothing to say about few more zones
especially from Africa I had no luck with and countries) have had planned
everything better strategy wise. Propagation first day was better than second,
looks K 4 did its job...
was hoping to work more stations from NAâ?¦
European QRM was as it was expected extremely high and no surprises there, I
guess I am not aloneâ?¦
Thanks to everyone I worked with and really sorry for those few stations I
couldnâ??t finish QSOs due to high QRM.
Equipment used:
3el40m full size from M2 at 22m
Acom 2000A