[3830] CQWW SSB NM6E SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nm6e@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NM6E SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:33:25 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NM6E
Operator(s): NM6E
Station: NM6E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   3      2        3
   15:  24     10       17
   10:  16      5        8
------------------------------
Total:  43     17       28  Total Score = 5,175

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I just dabled a bit to work stations that are in countries I have been visiting
or will be going to for business and wanted to hear which stations were
active.

I have to go next week to Argentina (Sunday night) for a business trip and a
convention, Cisco's Networkers.

I will be gone for 2 weeks and, arriving Saturdary for SS SSB. Add to that a
mini-birthday part for my son (turning 2), so the amount of time for SS CW will
not be as much as I would like but I WILL be fresh meat either Saturday or
Sunday just prior to departing the house Sunday late afternoon.

I anticipate to be on Saturday evening and hand out as many Q's as possible on
80m/40m for SS CW.

I return from my trip on Saturday afternoon, 11/18, so I will most likely take
advantage of Sunday 11/19 to be fresh meat to a degree in the AM.  If I get off
a plane after being away for 2 weeks and go directly to get on the radio, I may
not have a shack any more if I travel again!

I should be able to get on from LU land, I have a few stations that I will be
having dinner with and hopefully, operate from in Buenos Aires.

Javier NM6E  soon to be LU/NM6E