[3830] UR DX YL9T(YL2TW) SOABRTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yl9t@apollo.lv
Subject: [3830] UR DX YL9T(YL2TW) SOABRTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 07:51:54 -0800
                    Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: YL9T
Operator(s): YL2TW
Station: YL2TW

Class: SOABRTTY HP
QTH: Valka, Latvia
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:                   0       0
   80:                  66      36
   40:                 133      46
   20:                 277      54
   15:                  76      31
   10:                   0       0
------------------------------------
Total:   0      0      552     167  Total Score = 323,980

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

Sorry about the operation on 80m - local noise floor was quite high here in the
town, so I guess some callers could not make a QSO with me. Anyway the contest
was fine at all, however I would like to see the MIX category with all the
modes allowed(including RTTY), otherwise here are two absolutely separate
contests - one for RTTY and another for CW/SSB. Would like to encourage the
contest commitee to change rules back to previous, where all modes were allowed
in MIX section. Anyway - was glad to see You all again! 73!