[3830] CQWW CW IH9P M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IH9P M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:31:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IH9P
Operator(s):
I1HJT,I1NVU,IK1QBT,IZ1GAR,I2YSB,IK2AHB,IK2ANI,IK2CIO,IK2HKT,IK2RZP,IK7JWY,IT9BLB,IT9VDQ,IT9ZMX,IV3SKB
Station: IH9P

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Pantelleria Isl.
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  1460    22       96
   80:  2744    33      117
   40:  3777    37      140
   20:  2981    37      140
   15:  2156    37      134
   10:  1217    27       88
-------------------------------

Club: Tikirriki Contest Club

Comments:

With a "titan" like HC8N and two very requested
countries like 5A7A and TZ5A, mostly in the
actual period of solar cicle, there were not
so much match.
Our planned Qs/Mults goals have been achieved,
all our usual field-day setup worked like a charm
and all the operators too. We just had to cancel
the multiplier station because some setup problems
and a couple of last minute missed operators but,
looking at the final numbers, it could not change
the final score so much.
A single QSO more was hardly possible for us, so
we're very satisfied and happy for our second time
in the CW leg of CQWW Contest.
Low bands really SUPER! 20 and 15 not so rich as we
hoped, with bands closed too early in the afternoon.
10 meters really better than in our previsions.
Best congrats to the fantastic job done at HC8N,TZ5A
and 5A7A and thanks to all teams and singles who confirmed
CQWW as "THE CONTEST" once more.

See you on next year!
Joe, IT9BLB/IH9P