[3830] TBDC NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 06:31:43 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 158  Total Score = 630

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions just weren't as good as earlier in the month on 160 from here,
but it was still nice to get some time in the shack during the holidays.
Wish more people had been on the air.

My highlight was CQ'ing and being called by P40W.  First time I've ever
had a DX station call me on 160 meters.  My inverted L with just 7 radials
continues to do the job pretty well.

Only heard one California station (N6RO) and just couldn't raise him.
Had only two DX (KP2 and P4) and just one eight pointer.

See you in the NAQP's in January.

73 Jamie NS3T