[3830] CQ160 CW K7ZS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7ZS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:15:21 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7ZS
Operator(s): K7ZS
Station: K7ZS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

Total:  QSOs = 436  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 7  Total Score = 57,969

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Always fun to hear Top Band so busy! Inverted L played well, and surprised that
it heard as well as it did. I am sure I could have done better with a receiving
antenna, of course. I wonder how many contacts BA4RF could have made if he heard
1/10th of the west coast stations that were calling!  Was very loud in Oregon!
Thanks to all those that hung in there to make the log of my hearing impaired
station!

73 Kevin K7ZS