[3830] MARAC CW VA7ST Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MARAC CW VA7ST Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 19:48:38 -0700
                    MARAC County Hunter Contest, CW

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:
   40:  14
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  34  Counties = 33  Total Score = 4,785

Club:

Comments:

Four contest weekend -- Report 3: MARAC County Hunters CW

Worked far fewer mobiles and overall Qs than last year.

I'm sure it's an old complaint, but it would be much easier to work more than
one contest/QSO party at a time if multi-state events had exchanges that were
compatible -- meaning they followed the same syntax. If I could have easily
logged MARAC, 7QP and NEQP contacts, I'd have spent more time in the chair +
more points for us all.

N1MM Logger allows fairly simple contest switching (thanks guys), but exchange
rules are still so different it's a muddle all weekend long.

Gotta love hunting for mults, regardless of the logging issues.