[3830] NAQP CW N6WG Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wg@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6WG Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 11:57:34 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Newark CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   26     6
   80:   34     9
   40:   64    26
   20:  103    38
   15:    9     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  237    81  Total Score = 19,197

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 5

Comments:

This turned out to be more fun than I expected, given condx
going into the contest.  Business was slow but steady through
the entire 10 hours.  My rate even got up to 54 once.  I know,
not very impressive compared to the big stations, but for
5w and some wire, I'm happy.
As we say in bowling, I made my average.  Over the past four
years, I've had an average of around 237 QSOs, and that's what I
got this time out.
Mults were harder to come by though, so I fell below my
mults average and my score average.  But I'm still in the
ballpark, though, so no harm done :-)
It may not come as a surprise, but this was my best year on
80 and 160, second best on 40m and worst on 20, 15 and 10m.
Definitely solar seasonal.  Anyway, I had fun.
Hope to see you all in the NAQP SSB run soon.
73, Bob N6WG