[3830] CQ WW RTTY WW4LL SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WW4LL SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:50:55 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 40

   80:
   40: 1035  2016      55      78    25
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total: 1035  2016      55      78    25  Total Score = 318,528

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

The is the first 48 test that I've done in a while and it reminded me why I went
to multi-oping.  However, it was a lot of fun with plenty of activity, even
though as many have already said, the bands were el stinko.  Thanks to everyone
for the fills.

This was also one of the few contest efforts that I ran Unassisted.  I thought
I would be a little lost without the spots but it all turned out alright.

A couple of comments though, as dupes were greater in this contest than I've
ever seen them.  Believe it or not, I had the same guy call me three times in
less than 5 minutes.  This was very frustrating at times as occasionally the
duping station was louder and masked the point/mult station that I needed.

There was virtually no QRM on Sat. but by Sun., I guess the frustration was too
great for some to hold back any longer.

A very special thanks to Tom Rauch, W8JI for his assistance in setting up the
station as it performed flawlessly.

Thanks to everyone for making this a very enjoyable contest.

73'...Fred WW4LL