[3830] TBDC N9ADG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N9ADG Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:19:32 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N9ADG
Operator(s): N9ADG
Station: N9ADG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Preston, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 115  Total Score = 511

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

A nice warm up! It was great to be called by an all-time personal new one on 160
-- TF3, as well as to hear OZ and LY.  The ALCS game and wine with my wife
encouraged me to stop at midnight, and barely made it back to the radio before
sunup. Although the band was quiet, DX signals weren't there as they'd been
over the previous few days. Thanks for the QSOs, hope to be on in December.
-Brian N9ADG