[3830] JARTS K7RE/0 Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS K7RE/0 Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 07:53:32 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K7RE/0
Operator(s): K7RE
Station: K7RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:
   40:
   20:  439  1110    77
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  439  1110    77  Total Score = 85,470

Club:

Comments:

On Friday night, 20M band closed only 1 hour after the event
   began.  Saturday morning was very frustrating here in the
  US north midwest.  Only the EU big guns could be seen, and those were
  just strong enough to copy, but not strong enough to hear me.
    It took many tries to work even the few that I managed to
   snag,  most not workable at all. Sunday made up for Saturday
   though!  I wound up with many more QSO's than I thought
  possible based on Saturday's conditions.  I had the best run
  of EU stations that I have had in any RTTY contest for over a
  year around 1700Z. Thanks to the good chaps at JARTS for a
  very fun contest!