[3830] CQWW SSB K5NA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K5NA M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:30:33 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA, K5DU, K2UR, KG5U, K5OT, N3BB, AB5K
Station: K5NA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   31    13       28
   80:  121    24       69
   40:  335    28       92
   20:  517    36      131
   15: 1101    31      123
   10:  174    18       54
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The CQWW Phone is always a fun contest. Especially when you do it with friends
who are great operators.

The conditions were generally down from last year and we are also down
appropriately from what we did last year (3.7M) in the same category.

The only surprise was the brief opening to Europe on Sunday morning. I don't
know If it happened on Saturday morning too, but if it did we must have missed
it.

73, Richard - K5NA