[3830] CQWW SSB 9A1P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9A1P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:36:28 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN,9A2CW,9A2RD,9A3ASF,9A4M,9A5CW,9A8WW,S59KW
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Tican, JN65vg
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:  320    15       77
   80:  945    21      102
   40: 1074    32      124
   20: 2207    38      156
   15: 1659    37      156
   10:  527    24      106
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Wow what an weekend. As usual we ended antenna building friday afternoon and
setup the station just in time for the start. Hot start with nice 40m runs,
condx were quite good and much better than expected. Even 10m opened with great
short skip condx and some DX qsos which brought us 106dxcc on that band.
Everything worked fine and we had great time all together. Sunday afternoon in
the middle of the US run a big t-storm visited us and we had to shut down for
an hour and spent another hour in big qrn with no possibility to RX expect on
beverages. At the end as usual I have to say: WE LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Used FT1000mp's and OM-Power amp's

160m vertical with 30 radials
80m vertical with 60 radials
40m 4el OWA @20m