[3830] CQWW SSB ON9CMV(N0HJZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0hjz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ON9CMV(N0HJZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:42:06 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ON9CMV
Operator(s): N0HJZ
Station: ON9CMV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Halen, Belgium
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:  136     6       36
   80:  296     9       47
   40:  672    20       80
   20:  849    28       79
   15:  934    27      101
   10:  460    17       61
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I want to thank Theo, ON4ATW, for hosting me for the CQWW DX Contest.  Theo and
his family made me feel at home!  Theo's got a great station!

I had been askign questions of other European contesters to get a feel for
propagation and strategies.  The bands were in pretty good shape throughout
most of the weekend although it appeared that there was an RF wall from
Minnesota down to Texas on Saturday.  It was fun to run the JA's on 40M and
work all the activity on 10M and 15M.  I think I stayed too long on 15 & 40 and
should have been on 20M more.

I learned alot and had a blast!  It was great to meet many of the Belgian
amateurs!  Thanks again to Theo for a great time at his shack!

Anyone have an opening for a guest op for next year?!?