[3830] CQWW CW S50G M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s57aw@hamradio.si
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S50G M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:15:24 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S50G
Operator(s): S56M, S57AW, S58P (PART TIME)
Station: S50G

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Zg. Slivna
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  273    11       68
   80:  717    28      113
   40: 1205    37      150
   20: 1351    38      140
   15:  460    34      143
   10:   91    14       57
------------------------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Very much field day operation :-)

Almost no antennas juts 48 before the contest, only 20m yagi was on the tower.
»Mission impossible« started on Thursday morning with preparing home-made
antennas for all other bands. Hard work until 15 minutes before contest
started, we strained 160m dipole on the air in a full dark, 15 min before
contest outset :-)

Some technical problems during the contest were expected and they happened,
too, HIâ?¦

Taking into account all those circumstances â?? we are very happy with our
score.

Nice conditions on low bands, a lot of EU QRM, 10m â?? dead band.

All antennas have been already taken down on Tuesday (winter is coming) and it
looks like nothing happened during the weekend, HI.

FT-1KMP MV, FT-1KMP, amps
Writelog (network â?? a lot of troubles)

160m. Dipole @ 15m
80m: 4 sloopers
40m: 2 el QUAD @ 20m
20m: 5 el. yagi @ 20m