[3830] NAQP CW K6GEP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6GEP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:59:22 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K6GEP
Operator(s): K6GEP
Station: K6GEP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:    7     4
   80:   88    37
   40:   91    37
   20:   76    34
   15:   62    33
   10:   12     8
-------------------
Total:  336   153  Total Score = 51,408

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #4

Comments:

It was so appropriate that we were greeted with FANTASTIC conditions to mark
the beginning of Solar Cycle 24!  Probably the best condix I've seen in the
18 months that I have been doing serious contesting.  I smashed my previous
personal NAQP best from last year by 50 percent!

The great condix on 10m caught me off guard.  I didn't have my vertical
up.  Had to use 15m dipole.

The tribute to the memory of Dave KT0R was nice.  Took me a while to
figure it out. (all the "DAVE MN"'s)

Rig:
   FT-990 100W

Ants:
   80 Meter dipole sloped from 50 feet (used on 160 also)
   40 Meter inverted vee at 50 feet
   20 Meter dipole at 20 feet
   15 meter dipole at 25 feet (used on 10 also)

Software:
   N3FJP NAQP Logger - worked well