[3830] GaQP VA7ST Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP VA7ST Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:07:20 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:
   80:   12      0
   40:   13      1
   20:   38     11
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:   63     12  CW Mults = 38  Ph Mults = 11  Total Score = 7,350

Club:

Comments:

Great QSO party. Conditions were lousy but there was plenty of activity and the
rovers were great! One guy was moving so quickly down the road by the time I
got my callsign sent hoping to bag one county, he was already in the next one,
hi. Great fun.

Enjoyed bouncing up the band for a few phone QSOs when CW was played out. Wish
15M had come into play but no luck there.

20M was OK at times on Saturday, but pretty soft most of Sunday. 40M was
defintely one-way from Georgia on Sunday afternoon -- I was hearing W4s at S9
but they couldn't hear my KW into a half-square aimed directly at 'em.

N1MM Logger logged a few rovers as 0-pointers (fixed that in the claimed score,
above) but other than that helped make this QSO party even more fun.

-- Bud, VA7ST