[3830] IARU W4AN(K4BAI) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] IARU W4AN(K4BAI) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:41:47 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W4AN
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K1TO

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Myakka City, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 23:35
Radios: SO2R

  160:    58            7        3
   80:   195           13       16
   40:   677           27       28
   20:  1088           25       28
   15:   140           14       20
   10:    22            5       11
-------------------------------------
Total:  2180    0      92      105  Total Score = 1,134,720

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP x2, AL1500, K1TO's antenna farm.  My first SO2R operation in just over
two years.  Dan, K1TO, invited me to use his excellent station in Myakka City,
FL. and worked hard to get it all ready and keep it all working properly.
Many thanks to Dan for his hospitality.  I gave it an effort in the General
class bands. Congrats to all the higher scorers.  Thanks for all the QSOs. W4AN
is the South East Contest Club call sign.  QSL to K4BAI.  Note that it was not
quite a full-time effort due to a short thunderstorm on Saturday afternoon.  I
did make a number of SSB QSOs, but they are all shown above as CW since the
version of CT that we used did not break down the QSO totals by modes and K1TO
won't be able to send me the log until he does some computer repair.  73, John,
K4BAI.