[3830] NAQP RTTY K0UK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K0UK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:49:38 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 6.53hr

   80:   10     9
   40:   67    30
   20:  246    49
   15:   19     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  343    98  Total Score = 33,516

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Rocky Mountain RTTY Team 1

Comments:

I had more time on than I thought I would have at the beginning. It was nearly
1900z before the first QSO. Since I dont use N1MM not sure why,need to start
using the program I had to set things up. But once I got that done it was a
good roll..20mtrs was the band of choice here. Went to 15 many times but
signals were only from west coast and north west. 10mtrs never heard a diddle.

 Went to 40 and 80mtrs and the QRM just killed most signal.
 So back to 20 and rotate to 40/80 off and on. Did almost 7 hours in the
chair.
 Now what did I do with the off time. Took the heater out of the trailer my
brother in law gave us. Repaired several small items and started the work on
putting in a cut off valve for the LP on the heater and taking out a water
valve that is broken.
 Went to the Chinese restaurant for the xyl on the lunch/dinner run. Watered
the lawn.
 So much for a saturday around the Brown abode. Had fun, and worked some
GMCC'er
 Dave N0EOP, sorry I had a hard time getting the name and state on 20mtrs which
was that short. K0FX Don, on 20mtrs also. Heard K6XT on 40mtrs but I missed him
since he called another station. KT0DX Steve who always has a good signal over
here. Not sure right off the top of my head if I worked others. If I did, Sorry
my memory is so bad.
 OK well that was fun. Now back to the camper for more fun. Right Joe Hi..See
in the next one. PTL God Bless, bill UK