[3830] SS SSB VE7IN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE7IN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:50:21 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:    0
   80:   52
   40:  260
   20:  110
   15:  270
   10:    0
------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Well a bit of a disappointment. I had hoped to match the one I got in 1983 for
the 50th Anniversary, wasn't to be.

I did hear a KP4 on 15 with quite a pile-up, but by the time I got his call he
had enough I guess and qrt'd. Never heard any VO's, I knew some would be on,
but just didn't get together.

It was fun to get back in contesting with more of an effort, a lot of things
need to be done here in the way of repairs and also station reconfiguration.
Looking forward to trying my K3 out in the CQWW CW at the end of the month,
stayed with the FT-1000D for SS.

Thanks all for the Q's.