[3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0DXC@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:38:46 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 17

Call: K0DXC
Operator(s): K0DXC
Station: K0DXC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Jackson, OH
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  28     11
   40:  17      8
   20:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  45     19  Total Score = 855

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

RIG: IC-756PROIII
Antennas: 6BTV vertical, DX-B Sloper
Software: Win-Test

I recorded the contest again this week. However, because I recorded in "stereo
quality" this time the file was to big to upload to my website in one piece.
Therefore, tomorrow after school I need to chop it in half before uploading.
Arrgghh! Baseball game tomorrow after school!!!

I FINALLY BROKE 40 Q'S -- MAKING 45 Q'S! Wow! It seemed as though I would
always only make 38!

It felt like I was behind everyone this week. Most of the people I worked were
sending numbers 2 or 3 higher than mine. In the end I caught up with some of
them.

I didn't hear anything on 20 so I decided to go to 40 almost right away. 40 was
better than it normally was. The band conditions seemed lousy but I was getting
out better. I won way more jump balls than I normally do on 40. Bands seemed to
be in decent condition out west.

80 had a lot of QSB, but I made 28 Qs in 15 minutes - I guess a decent rate for
a sprint.

I set a new personal best record this week, but my multiplier total was down by
2 so hopefully I can beat out my score again next week.

I'll have the audio up on K0DXC.com hopefully sometime tomorrow. It will also
be going on the NCCC's website.

I believe my grandpa, K9MMS also recorded the NS.

Thanks for the Q(s); some of the pileups surprised me!

VY 73,
Cal (KID), K0DXC