[3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 20:22:40 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 5

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   9      7
   40:  15      9
   20:   7      6
-------------------
Total:  31     22  Total Score = 682

Club:

Comments:

My best score so far, and my first NS with the new K3.  My time management could
have been better (mostly related to spending too much time on 20M where I'm
comparatively weak and probably not enough on 80M where I seem to be louder).
However, if the weather is favorable this weekend, I should finally have a
directional antenna on 20M with appreciable gain over the vertical for the next
one--so maybe I'll lose fewer jump balls on 20M and my time management problems
will go away!  Thanks to everyone for the QSOs.  Dupes or no dupes, the NS
remains great fun.

Rig: Elecraft K3
Antenna: 43 ft. vertical
SW: N1MM / NCCC Ladder