[3830] ARRL June VHF WD0T Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WD0T Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 20:15:35 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 27

    6:  769   228
    2:   12    11
  222:    0     0
  432:    7     6
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  788   245  Total Score = 194,775

Club:

Comments:

Saturday started very slowly, only local ground wave and occasional Es, I was
still working on antennas for 2/ 432 at the start of the contest. Got that
finished up totally about 3 hours into the contest, which didn't hurt much as
6m was very slow.  Things picked up later in the evening to EM, FM, and DM
grids, until approx 0448 hours, when all shut down.

Back on at 11:30 UTC Sunday morning, and things were GREAT all day, Es from
multiple directions, short and long, to EM, DM, CN, EL, really all the grids on
6m.. This left 2m with not much activity, as it was really fun on 6m!

Setup here is very temporary yet, still 2 short towers with much permanent
tower work to do.  Still, turned out to be a very fun contest.

Didn't see as many local stations as I had hoped to work, there were some but
not as many as usual.

Thanks all for the great contest, for ARRL sponsoring this event, and thanks
for all the contacts.

73, God Bless! Todd WD0T