[3830] NAQP RTTY K2DSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K2DSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 04:38:25 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   78    33
   40:  132    45
   20:  109    36
   15:    4     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  323   117  Total Score = 37,791

Club: Bergen

Team:

Comments:

First time in this specific contest. Took time off to pick my kids up from the
airport so missed some active 20m time but the bands were pretty busy
throughout the contest up until the very late evening (morning) when it slowed
down.

Nice to hear all the diddles start right at the beginning of the contest.
Seemed like a lot of overlapping of signals on 40m where I could hear mult ops
but they couldn't hear each other. I'm guessing it was confusing for them as
those that could hear both tried to work both so sending the other ops call
sign in this case was necessary. Saw very few poor macros and most were the
minimal to provide a good exchange with just a couple sending a lot of new
lines after their report or very wordy in their exchange.

As always the ops were terrific and it is nice to be on par (100w) with
everyone else. Nice upload to LoTW as well by the stations participating in the
contest. Station: Kenwood TS-2000 (100w) & G5RV wire antenna.

73 - K2DSL - David