[3830] SAC CW LN8W(@LA8W) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW LN8W(@LA8W) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 11:58:21 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LN8W
Operator(s): LA8AJA, LA9VDA, LB3HC, LB8IB
Station: LA8W

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Rakkestad
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:  163    33
   40:  439    45
   20:  372    47
   15:   27    11
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1001   136  Total Score = 320,960

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Only part time operation this year. The rotator on our main tower has been stuck
in the SW direction for a while so we decided to fix that this weekend and work
a litle bit of SAC in between. The fault ( bad connectors ) was fixed on
Saturday thanks to Andy, LA8AJA who spent several hours in the tower.  We
celebrated the "working rotator" a litle bit to hard and did´nt manage to get
more than 11 hours operating time in the contest :-)

I really hope the SAC CW and SSB in the future will melt down to one 24 hour
contest ala Russian DX Contest on the third weekend in september. If we can
agree on that ONLY much of the work is done and we can discuss the details of
the contest afterwards.

73 de
Olaf
LB8IB