[3830] NAQP SSB WE9V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WE9V Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 09:47:02 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:    1     1
   80:   34    22
   40:  167    45
   20:  180    28
   15:   27     6
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  410   103  Total Score = 42,230

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #7

Comments:

Wow, that was brutal.  I knew bands were going to be long, but
this was ridiculous.  I heard very few stations on 15M.
Danny K7SS was S9 right at the start, but for the most part,
only a few CA and WA were coming in.  Switched to 20M and it wasn't
much better, just FL, CA, OR, WA and TX.  I didn't work a single
W2 or W3 on 20M, and this was right away at the start.  Only 2
W1 sections worked.  No Indiana (W9RE), MI, WI on ANY band.
Thanks to WW9R for running through all 6 bands with me.

Bottom line, I pulled the plug at 4 hours, thinking I can be
doing something better with my time.  Hats off to those with
similar propagation and stuck it out.  Glad I wasn't on Team 1
where I would have felt obliged to suck it up.

Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com