[3830] RTTY WPX VE9DX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VE9DX SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:32:37 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  148   652
   40:  143   610
   20:  363   858
   15:  398   804
   10:    5    14
-----------------
Total:  967  2938  Prefixes = 488  Total Score = 1,433,744

Club:

Comments:

Welcome back 10 meters...
Can't believe I missed hearing J39BS.  He is always on my hit
list but the one and only time I heard Derek, he might have been
calling but the freq. was not mine.  Next time...
Spent most of Saturday and early Sunday in the PACC on CW
So guess you could say I did not put in a serious effort.
Will upload to LOTW shortly.  Amazed at how many RTTY op's
are now using LOTW.  Always a high rate of matches after an
RTTY contest.  I would guess well over 50%.
Glad I made the rite call using VE9 (normally don't)rather
than VX9 as VX9HF and VX9NC were both on however I did not
work my own VE9 prefix.
The ole HFV9 Vertical worked again.
Thanks to all who called.  Very little S&P here.
73 Andy (VE9DX)