[3830] ARRLDX CW K0SR(@W0ZT) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0SR(@W0ZT) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:27:05 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0SR
Operator(s): K0SR
Station: W0ZT

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  563    70
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  563    70  Total Score = 118,230

Club:

Comments:

This whole contest season has been a disaster.  Right now at W0ZT's there's a
problem with the 160 antenna, the rotor failed on the upper 20, and top top it
all off my wife threw her back out in a big way.  Since the station wasn't all
there and I needed to help my wife during the day I decided to try an 80 meter
single band effort.  Conditions were very good at times and the antenna work
done here last summer really paid off.

73 Steve K0SR