[3830] ARRLDX CW DJ1YFK SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW DJ1YFK SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:41:38 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: DJ1YFK
Operator(s): DJ1YFK
Station: DJ1YFK

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Munich
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:   12     9
   40:   51    19
   20:   23    14
   15:   28    17
   10:
-------------------
Total:  114    59  Total Score = 20,178

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

K2 (abt 30W), 10m long vertical + CG3000

No time for a serious entry, so I just made a few QSOs from home. Conditions on
15m must have been fantastic. On my little vertical, and after some 150ft of
RG58 coax, W6 stations were peaking S7 on Saturday afternoon. Hardly had a
chance to get through all these big pileups within reasonable time, so I just
enjoyed listening to the fun. Really a pity that I couldn't do this contest
seriously!

Against my habits I may give the ARRL SSB a serious try!

73, Fabian