[3830] WPX SSB OL4A(@OK1RF/OK1RI) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sanda@jimaz.cz
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OL4A(@OK1RF/OK1RI) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 02:27:21 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OL4A
Operator(s): OK1DO, OK1FFU, OK1RI, OM2TW/OK8WW, OM6NM
Station: OK1RF/OK1RI

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Brezina
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  161
   80: 1326
   40: 1946
   20: 2360
   15: 1389
   10:  134
------------

Club:

Comments:

Third very satisfying M/2 operation from OK1RI/OK1RF station. The party starts
to stabilize, OM5AW could not come but OK1DO came so a good number (5) ops were
present and we all had a great time !
Everything worked just fine - no Murphy visits !
Just late during the contest we realized how good the propagation really was,
how long into the night 20m was open, etc. Amazing was we could work USA on 10m
!!! We made only one contact just for the thrill of it, it did not made any
sense in M/2 operation to try with more, but we could hear at least 15 Ws,
maybe the maximum is on the way !
Congratulation to all the guys who finally broke my 10 years old SO/AB EU
record, I was not around (well as SO) this year to try once more. The
propagation was of course far away from what we had in the memorable year 2000,
but since the prefixes are popping up like crazy, the final scores are improving
too. As I believe most of the EU records will fall this year.

Thanks for a QSO and finally as always some data:
        160     80      40      20      15      10      ALL     %
AF        1      7       6      23      38       8        83     1.1
AS        3     29     112     222     426      37       829    11.3
EU      152    997     926     747     280      33      3135    42.7
NA        4    282     853    1251     522      1       2913    39.7
OC                      37      96      41      7        181     2.5
SA        2     13      23      34      83      4        204     2.8
Some interesting amounts of QSOs with a country:
BY      64 WOW !!!
VK      76      GOOD
VU      20 would you believe there is so many active ?
YB      39
F       67      where were you ?!?!?
JA      321 ONLY ! I believe it is not far away we will work more of the BYs
than
JAs.

Hope to meat you once more in some next contest.

73 !
Jiri
OK1RI