[3830] WPX CW NY6N(@W6YI) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dann6mj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NY6N(@W6YI) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 10:28:25 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NY6N
Operator(s): W6YI, N6MJ, KL9A, K6AM
Station: W6YI

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   30
   80:  464
   40: 1036
   20: 1310
   15:  739
   10:  213
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Jim, W6YI, for allowing us to use his station.

Like everybody else said, conditions were terrible this weekend.  All path's to
Europe were almost non existent.  We worked only a handful of EU on 15 and 40,
and about 100 on 20m.  Despite that, we still had a good time.  There were
plenty of US stations to work, along with a good number of JA's.

The main reason for this contest was for me and KL9A to get all of our stuff
together for WRTC.  We spent all day Friday setting up our mock WRTC station.
Thanks to John, K6AM for providing us with support.  We just have a few
remaining items to get, then we are 100% ready.

A huge thanks goes out to Elecraft for allowing us to use a pair of K3's.
These radios certainly made our lives easier this weekend with the crappy
conditions.

73,

Dan N6MJ

 BAND   QSO DUP  PFX  POINTS   AVG