[3830] All Asian CW JA1XMS SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, makoto@ki.nu
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW JA1XMS SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 19:10:54 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: JA1XMS
Operator(s): JA1XMS
Station: JA1XMS

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Chiba, Japan
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:
   40:  310    42
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  310    42  Total Score = 33,222

Club:

Comments:

I have resumed amateur Radio in 2008 (after > 30yrs. blank),
 also resumed contesting at the same time (but I didn't have
 fancy antenna at that time).

  I have started real contesting at 2009 WW Phone with NA-440
(Nagara 3EL) and Triband (Mini-multi 4EL).

  I have started SOSB40 LP entry at WPX SSB.  But I didn't
wake up all the prime time before this AA CW.  (Prime time to
EU is about 2-4am or 2-6am with local time (17-19Z or 17-21Z).

I just got awake (I believe) all the prime time to EU ever for
this contest. I have really enjoyed SOSB/40 LP.

  Probably because we are in summer now, I have lightning
noise (is it right wording ?), and even with strong signal, I
sometimes missed the one digit out of the number. Also QSB is
fast, that is the another reason dropping also one digit.

Thank you for calling me and for responding to my call.
Sorry if I don't replied your call (and slow CWing).

  Rig ICOM IC-7000 (100W)
  Ant Nagara NA-440 (3EL + wide driven element) at 100ft.
  Logger N1MM (Thank you, Tom) + K1EL USB Winkey.

Histogram of ages I've contacted.
Age     count
  00's    1
  20's    4