[3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, trappaport@austin.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:16:04 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 20

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  13     10
   40:  16     14
   20:  16      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     31  Total Score = 1,395

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Finally got the PC set up with TR in the shack, and it makes a difference--sure
beats paper logging! Great fun tonight, still with the G5RV at 55'. I felt
louder tonight than in the past and was able to keep the rate going -- this is
close to, and may in fact be, a personal best, thanks to all the great
multipliers that kept coming in. Nice to see fellow CTDXCCer NO5W doing well
this evening. Thanks to N9NA who held on with me as time expired to pull
through a tough qso on 80m in the face of much QRM. One of these days I will
have some good antennas on the air, and then this will be even more fun! :-)
Thanks to everyone for the QSOs and to NCCC for the best 30 minutes in ham
radio!